Date Posted: 1/24/2023
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time (FT)
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking a leader for the Case Management department in our behavioral healthcare practice. The Case Management department provides services that help individuals link to needed medical, social, education, psychiatric, psychological, and other services. This includes direct assistance in accessing services, oversight of the entire case, and linkage to appropriate services. Case Management includes (1) assessment of the eligible client to determine service needs; (2) development of an individualized, integrated service plan; (3) referral and related activities to help the client obtain needed services; (4) monitoring and follow-up; and (5) evaluation. The Case Management department educates persons served and their support system regarding diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. This position will also serve a minimal client caseload.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who searches for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve through education and assessment. A career with BCI as a Case Management Supervisor (CMS) is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the people served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the onboarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus four (4) years of related experience. Spanish-speaking or Bilingual applicants are a plus, but not required.
Applicant must currently have or be eligible to obtain the Florida Certification Board (FCB) credential as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor (CBHCMS) for both Adults and Children within one (1) year of employment and maintain the credential requirements thereafter. Applicant must complete the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) approved mental health targeted case management training within three (3) months of employment.
Applicant must be able to pass the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background screenings, drug screening, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / & ABILITIES:
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Documentation auditing
- Knowledge of HIPPA and State regulations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organization skills
- Experience in planning and executing multiple program schedules, staffing requirements, and competing priorities.
- Understands budgets, performance, goal setting, and staffing models, and can identify and manage necessary changes to improve quality and value.
- Commitment to high-quality behavioral healthcare in a community-based health center setting, collaborative and team player with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work with clinical and administrative staff to create a united organization.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements for licensing and accreditation.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Some of the job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides daily supervision to the Behavioral Health Case Managers (BHCM’s).
- Provides professional and administrative guidance to BHCM’s.
- Responsible for training of new BHCM’s.
- Conducts unit meetings
- Review / Approve timecards and Paid Time Off (PTO) for BHCM’s.
- Assigns caseloads
- Reviews cases and provides additional training and development of Case Management skills.
- Provides guidance to BHCM’s with concerns regarding rules and regulations and assistance in resolving major case-related problems.
- Participates in case-related issues as needed such as Case Plan Reviews, Department of Children and Families (DCF) / Families First Network (FFN) meetings, court hearings, and home and school visits.
- Utilize BCI’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- Monitors BHCM’s productivity and billable hours
- Responsible for departmental budget, revenue, and expenses
- Hire, recruit, and orient new BHCM’s.
Case Management services are provided in the community, in the client’s home, and in the office. Case Management does not include direct delivery of medical, clinical, or other direct therapeutic services.
WORK LOCATION: Travel to both Fort Walton Beach (FWB) and Crestview (CV)
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER