Date Posted: 4/27/2021
Location: Travel between Fort Walton Beach and Crestview
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that love working with children and families. Join a dynamic and innovative team who are passionate about the safety of children and family restoration. A career with BCI as a Wraparound Facilitator is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference in the lives of the families served. Services are provided in the community to families referred by the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
The purpose of the Wraparound Facilitator is to provide resources and linkages to education, therapy, and skills to keep the family unit intact.
An evidenced based service model with proven results is used by the program. New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or related human services field AND have a minimum of one (1) year of Full-Time (FT) or equivalent experience with children and families referred by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). Must be certified by the National Center for Innovation and Excellence within twelve (12) months of date of hire. Bilingual (Spanish & English) applicants preferred, but not required. Applicant must be able to pass a Level II DCF criminal background check, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Valid driver’s license with no major violations.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides quality of care service to families referred by DCF; Provide necessary support of care plan goals and objectives to caregivers and their family. Using approved instructional programs provides families with training.
- Provides the flexibility to respond to client needs.
- Is knowledgeable of community resources and links the person served to the most appropriate service.
- Advocates for the best interest and wishes of the client among the many services providers, agencies, family member and significant others.
- Creates care plans.
- Conducts Family Team meetings.
- Communicates with partnering agencies.
- Completes documentation and notes in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
Ten (10) Paid Holidays
17 days per year of PTO
403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Care/Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
WORK LOCATION: Travel between Fort Walton Beach (FWB) and Crestview (CV)
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position is $15.00 per hour for 0-5 years of experience and $16.00 per hour for 6-10 years of experience. The maximum years of experience that BCI gives credit for is ten (10) years.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER