Date Posted: 8/20/2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants for the position of Wellness and Support Services Program Director. The Wellness and Support Services Program Director will oversee the Okaloosa County Forensic Pre-Trial Program (FPTP), Wellness Services and Guest Services.
The Wellness and Support Services Program Director will provide supervision, direction, and performance evaluations to the Forensic Supervisor and Wellness Center Supervisors.
The Wellness and Support Services Program Director will report directly to the Clinical Officer (CO).
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Clear and active Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Florida plus one (1) year related experience OR Master’s degree in a related field plus five (5) years related experience OR Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus six (6) years related experience. Applicant must be familiar with Forensic services, Psychosocial Rehabilitation services, and Community Housing. Applicant must be able to pass a Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II Background Screen, Drug Screen, and Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must have a valid Driver License with no major violations. Further minimum requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Supervision / Management of Staff and Clients
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Proficiency with Clinical Documentation
- Responsible for oversight of operations of a 24/7 facility-based programs
- Responsible for coordination of client care
- Responsible for financial budget oversight of the Forensic Pre-Trial Program (FPTP), Wellness Centers and Guest Services.
- Serve as liaison between BCI and Okaloosa County Pre-Trial Services
- Supervise Program Supervisors, to include annual evaluations.
- Ensures Program Staff complete required training.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Demonstrate data collection and reporting competency
- Ensures client services are documented and compliant with BCI standards.
- Attends internal and external meetings.
WORK LOCATION: Travel between Fort Walton Beach (FWB) and Crestview (CV) as needed
BASE SALARY: Non-Licensed: The base salary for a Non-Licensed applicant for this position is $2,115.39 bi-weekly. Licensed: The base salary for a Licensed applicant for this position is $2,500.00 bi-weekly.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERHours: Full-Time