Date Posted: 7/26/2022
Title: System Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking candidates for the System Analyst position. The Information Systems Analyst performs duties involving the implementation, maintenance, and development of information systems. including modifying computer and network system software and other related duties.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who are empowered to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as the System Analyst is rewarding and fulfilling. BCI staff make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application and resume today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: High school or A Bachelor’s or a related field is desired and two (2) years of programming and/or systems analysis, or systems software experience. Applicant must be able to pass a Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background screen, Medicaid screen, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of information systems operations, equipment, procedures, and workflow.
- Considerable knowledge of hardware and software systems and components including database management, security, and replication.
- Skill in the design and/or maintenance of large and/or complex software applications
- Ability to product quality work under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of administration of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 and above
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows.
- Ability to assist less experienced staff on technical issues.
- Ability to prepare and present oral and written reports.
- Ability to respond to support requests and carefully work through problems.
- Considerable analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manipulate computer hardware, software, and systems.
- Knowledge of techniques for conducting meetings and conveying technical information.
- Ability to quickly absorb and learn new technologies, software and hardware components, and anticipate future applicability.
- Ability to read and understand technical information systems publications.
- Ability to analyze and interpret user requests.
- Working knowledge of the operating characteristics, capabilities, and limitations of personal computer equipment, local and wide area networks, and supporting systems.
- Knowledge of operating systems, data communication design, and vendor supplied software utilized.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Ability to provide guidance, assistance, and/or interpretation to others on how to apply procedures and standards to specific situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interpret instructions in oral and/or written form.
- Ability to exercise discretion in determining actual or probable consequences, and in referencing such evaluation to identify and select alternatives.
SALARY RANGE: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 Annually
WORK LOCATION: Primary Work Location – Fort Walton Beach (FWB) / Travel to BCI’s Crestview (CV) Location is Required as Needed
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER