Date Posted: 7/29/2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that want to work with clients to effectively address Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) issues by providing accessible client-centered, cost-effective, and quality outcome-based care. Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as an Outpatient Therapist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Outpatient Therapist will provide Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) screenings, assessments, groups, individual and family psychotherapy.
New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process. An evidenced based service model with proven results is used by the program. We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or a related human services field. Applicant must be able to pass an Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background check, Medicaid background screening, Tuberculosis (TB) test, and a drug screening. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy. Spanish-speaking or Bilingual applicants are a plus, but not required.
1. Completes mental health and substance abuse assessments/screenings.
2. Responsible for providing individual, family, and/or group therapy services for assigned caseload, based upon assessed clinical needs and individualized treatment plans. Completes discharge planning.
3. Provides documentation in accordance with BCI policies and procedures in Electronic Health Record (EHR).
4. Contributes to program development and implementation of written and/or verbally directed clinical procedures.
5. Participates in mandatory as well as elective educational activities.
6. Attends staff meetings and follows all team/program protocols.
7. Adheres to universal precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
8. Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
9. Follows security regulations and policies, with consideration of clinical factors.
10. Completes Biopsychosocial Assessments, treatment plans, progress reports and summaries, and attends staff meetings as scheduled.
11. Completes chart reviews as required.
12. Facilitate a therapeutic group at least one (1) day per week.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
WORK LOCATION: Crestview
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position is $22.00 per hour.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER