Date Posted: 4/19/2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that want to work with clients to effectively address Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) issues by providing accessible client-centered, cost-effective, and quality outcome-based care. Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as an Outpatient Therapist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Outpatient Therapist will provide Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) screenings, assessments, groups, individual and family psychotherapy.
An evidenced based service model with proven results is used by the program. New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or a related human services field. Applicant must be able to pass a DCF Level II criminal background check, Tuberculosis (TB) test, and a drug screening. Spanish-speaking or Bilingual applicants are preferred, but not required.
1. Completes mental health and substance abuse assessments/screenings.
2. Responsible for providing individual, family, and/or group therapy services for assigned caseload, based upon assessed clinical needs and individualized treatment plans. Completes discharge planning.
3. Provides documentation in accordance with BCI policies and procedures in Electronic Health Record (EHR).
4. Contributes to program development and implementation of written and/or verbally directed clinical procedures.
5. Participates in mandatory as well as elective educational activities.
6. Attends staff meetings and follows all team/program protocols.
7. Adheres to universal precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
8. Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
9. Follows security regulations and policies, with consideration of clinical factors.
10. Completes Biopsychosocial Assessments, treatment plans, progress reports and summaries, and attends staff meetings as scheduled.
11. Completes chart reviews as required.
12. Facilitate a therapeutic group at least one (1) day per week.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ten (10) Paid Holidays
17 days per year of PTO
403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Care/Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position is $18.00 per hour and for 6-10 years of experience is $21.00 per hour. The maximum years of experience that BCI gives credit for is ten (10) years.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER