Date Posted: 12/21/2021
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time (FT)
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt / Salary
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking candidates for the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) position. The CTO will oversee all BCI technology, resources, and the IT staff. The CTO will work with the President/CEO and the Executive Leadership team to establish BCI’s technology plan, strategy, and plans for growth. This position will supervise, maintain, and improve technology systems, and quality assurance processes. This position develops technical resources to ensure alignment with business and service goals.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who are empowered to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is rewarding and fulfilling. BCI staff make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application and resume today.
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care /Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision/Dental Insurance
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree plus six (6) years of direct experience in software development and support plus two (2) years of MANAGEMENT experience OR Bachelor's degree plus five (5) years of direct experience in software development and support plus four (4) years of MANAGEMENT experience OR High School Diploma or GED plus fifteen (15) years direct experience in software development and support plus five (5) years MANAGEMENT experience
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II Background Screening
- Drug Screening
- Tuberculosis (TB) Test
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a valid Driver License with no major violations and be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout BCI.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas.
- Confident in producing and presenting work.
- In-depth understanding of network infrastructure, backup/recovery and security of a hybrid on-premises and cloud hosted solution.
- Experience with technology relative to industry; Managing all aspects of O365, including mobile device management, report writing (Crystal), using Business Intelligence tools like QLIK and PowerBI, working with MS SQL and Cache’ SQL
- Strict adherence to BCI’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is recruiting highly motivated applicants. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. Some of the job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting BCI technical vision and leading the company’s technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Identifying opportunities for web and mobile services.
- Collaborating with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with BCI.
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met.
- Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align with BCI’s goals.
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests.
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for the process.
- Mentoring team members.
- Identifying BCI web user needs.
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures.
- Maintaining network security with IT team.
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets.
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans.
- Supervising workflow of IT department.
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software.
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company wide.
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development.
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- Representing BCI at conferences and networking events.
- Ensuring BCI’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
WORK LOCATION: Primary Work Location – Fort Walton Beach (FWB) / Travel to BCI’s Crestview (CV) Location is Required as Needed
Click here to apply for this position electronically
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.*** BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Hours: Full-Time
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER