Date Posted: 9/22/2022
Location: Travel between Fort Walton Beach and Crestview
POSITION SUMMARY:Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants for the position of Care Coordination Program Manager (CCPM). The CCPM will oversee the Okaloosa, Walton, Santa Rosa, and Escambia Counties Care Coordination Program.
This position is funded by revenue appropriated by contract and your employment is contingent upon continued funding of this position.
The CCPM will provide supervision, direction, and performance evaluations to the Care Coordination staff.
The CCPM will report directly to the Community Based Services Program Director (CBSPD).
New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in a related field plus three (3) years related experience OR Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus five (5) years related experience. This applicant must be familiar with the functions of the Child Welfare System and Behavioral Health Case Management. Compliance with minimum standards for screening of mental health personnel as contained in F.S. 394.4572.
Please include a resume with the application. Applicant must be able to pass an Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background check, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
TOP SKILLS \ PROFICIENCIES:
- Supervision / Management of Staff and Clients
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Proficiency with Documentation
DUTIES \ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for oversight of operations of a circuit wide 4 county care coordination program.
- Responsible for coordination of client care.
- Responsible for financial budget oversight of the Care Coordination program.
- Serve as liaison between BCI, community hospitals, Managing Entity, school, Law Enforcement, and other community stakeholders.
- Supervise program staff, to include annual evaluations.
- Ensures program staff complete required training.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Demonstrate data collection and reporting competency.
- Ensures client services are documented and compliant with BCI standards.
- Attends internal and external meetings.
WORK LOCATION: Travel across circuit 1 (Okaloosa, Walton, Santa Rosa, and Escambia Counties). Headquarters will be Fort Walton Beach.
SALARY: $47,476.00 / annually
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER