Date Posted: 6/28/2022
Location: Fort Walton Beach
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that want to work in the Finance department. A career with BCI as an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include:
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED plus two (2) years related experience OR Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Knowledge of accounts payable, general accounting procedures, and relevant accounting software. Proficient in data entry and management. Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. High degree of drive, initiative, and follow-through. Able to problem solve and meet strict deadlines. Have general math and information management skills. Highly organized with strong attention to detail in all work products. Must have a strong work ethic, follow standard filing procedures, be reliable, and maintain a professional attitude. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner. Must pass a Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background screening, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: BCI is hiring for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist position. We are looking for highly motivated applicants that want to learn and grow in our industry. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. Main job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for calling clients to collect co-pays, deductible, and self-pay service fees.
- Maintain appropriate tracking methods for payments received.
- Monitor and report on collection progress and issues.
- Ensure collection calls to customers are taking place daily.
- Collect and apply payments to client account.
- Complete daily payment documentation for financial records.
- Research insurance denials and unbilled Accounts Receivable (AR).
- Follow-up on claim issues and resubmit billing once resolved.
- Cross-train and assist in daily billing functions.
WORK HOURS: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
WAGE: The wage for this position is $17.00 per hour.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER