Date Posted: 5/6/2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants who want to work in an outpatient setting for adult, child, family, Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) services. Applicants must be out-going, like working with the public, and welcome BCI’s clients cheerfully while providing superior customer service. Must have the ability to multi-task and remain professional at all times to ensure that each client walks away having had a positive and helpful therapeutic experience.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as an Access Practice Supervisor is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Access Practice Supervisor is responsible for ensuring clients access BCI services in a trauma informed welcoming and efficient timely manner at the Crestview service location. The Access Practice Supervisor acts as liaison to all BCI service departments ensuring continuity of access to care. The Access Practice Supervisor will report directly to the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO).
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care /Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision/Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus four (4) years related experience OR Associate’s degree plus five (5) years related experience OR High School Diploma or GED plus eight (8) years related experience. Please include a resume with the application. Applicant must be able to pass a Level II DCF criminal background check and a drug screen. Applicant must have a valid Driver License with no major violations and be able to be insured under BCI’s automobile policy. Applicant must take a Tuberculosis (TB) test to verify that they do not have active TB.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / & ABILITIES:
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of HIPPA and State regulations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organization skills
- Experience in planning and executing multiple program schedules, staffing requirements and competing priorities.
- Has an understanding of budgets, performance, goal setting, staffing models, and is able to identify and manage necessary changes to improve quality and value.
- Commitment to high quality behavioral healthcare in a community-based health center setting, collaborative and team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with both clinical and administrative staff to create a united organization.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for highly motivated applicants. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. Excellent customer service skills are a must. BCI offers competitive wages and benefits to include paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), health, dental, and vision insurance. Some of the job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide supervision, direction, performance monitoring and evaluations for the Railroad Avenue Access Specialists
- Provides professional and administrative guidance to Access Specialists in Crestview (CV).
- Completes billing for Contracted Services.
- Responsible for training of new Access Specialists.
- Oversee the collection of all client payments received at the Railroad Ave. Access Center.
- Utilize BCI’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- Provide administrative support to the Outpatient Services Program Manager. Provide support to Behavioral Wellness Clinic (BWC) patients and associates.
- Coordinate new patient and existing patient / client access between the Access Center, Clinicians, and BWC patients.
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position is $19.00 per hour.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER