Date Posted: 4/19/2021
Title: Access Specialist
Location: Fort Walton Beach
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that want to work in an outpatient child and adolescent setting for adult, child, and Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) services. Applicants must be out-going, like working with the public, and welcome BCI’s clients cheerfully while providing superior customer service. Must have the ability to multi-task and remain cool, calm, and collected under pressure to ensure that each client walks away having had a positive and helpful therapeutic experience.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as an Access Engagement Specialist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Access Engagement Specialist will provide Orientation to new clients, maintain the BCI waitlist for services, coordinate initial face-to-face sessions with a Licensed Therapist, coordinate community wellness checks with Case Managers, provide front desk back-up services, and complete monthly reports.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: A High School diploma or GED required plus three (3) years of related experience. Must be able to work in a fast-paced Clinical Front Desk and be able to multi-task. Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential. Must have strong communication skills and be able to provide excellent customer service. Must be able to pass a DCF Level II background screening, a drug screening, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Main job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Orientation to new clients
- Maintain the BCI Waitlist for services
- Coordinate initial face-to-face sessions with a Licensed Therapist
- Coordinate community wellness checks with the Case Management department for hospital discharge clients who no show for the discharge group
- Provide Front Desk back-up services
- Complete monthly Narcan reports
- Reception and administration duties
- Greet clients and other visitors
- Answer phones and handle company inquiries
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and patience when dealing with difficult situations
- Obtain client information and ensure that all information collected is accurate, which includes entering information in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) in a timely manner and updating established clients’ information as needed. Ensure client photos are included in their EHR.
- Schedule and verify routine client appointments, reschedule appointments as necessary, notify clients of previous balances, run daily schedules, and schedule return appointments as necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality, assist with all filing as needed, collect payment with cash or processes credit card payments for services and provide receipts.
- Balance / Reconcile cash drawer as needed.
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care/Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $10,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision/Dental Insurance
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
BASE WAGE: The base wage for this position with 0-5 years of experience is $12.50 per hour and for 6-10 years of experience is $13.50 per hour. The maximum years of experience that BCI gives credit for is ten (10) years.
***Applicant must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for this position. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Notify the Human Resources Office in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER