Providing integrated, individualized psychosocial wellness programs for consumers seeking to better their lives and maintain independence.
- Life Skills Group - focusing on life choices, problem solving behaviors and responsible management of personal affairs.
- Skill Exploration - focusing on employment readiness, skills such as communication, time management, and team work.
- Emotional Growth Group - focusing on coping skills, emotional stability, mental health symptom management, stress management, depression, and medication education.
- Physical Fitness, Nutritional Classes, Recreational and Socialization Activities.
- Use of Evidence Based Wellness Programs to assist with Advanced Directives, safety skills, and planning for emergencies.
- Freedom Way Substance Abuse Support Group and 12-Step Meetings on Saturday and Sunday evenings (Fort Walton Beach location only).
- Socialization Activities as scheduled such as a Valentine's Day Dance, Mardi Gras party, Memorial Day Picnic, Halloween Party with costume contest, and other events. Call for our current schedule.
Designed for the Individual - All programs are client/guest based and designed to ensure the needs of the participants are being met. All programs are subject to change based on the client/guest's preferences and needs. Feedback is given to staff through surveys, a Consumer Council, and suggestion boxes. Clients/guests also work with group facilitators to design topics, curricula, and engage in peer leadership opportunities.
Hours of Operation - Fort Walton Beach: 8:30AM-5:00PM / Crestview: 10:00AM-3:00PM or as scheduled for special activities.
For referral to the program:
Fort Walton Beach (850) 376-4372 / (850) 376-4673
Crestview (850) 376-4036 / (850) 585-8543
Bridgeway Center would like to make you aware of the many supportive services of the Wellness Center.